FORT LEE, Va. (April 6, 2017) -- A variety of worship services and events will take place at Fort Lee over the next 10 days culminating with the Easter holiday.
All activities are open to the public.
For details, contact the Religious Support Office at (804) 734-6494 or visit www.lee.army.mil/rso.
April 9 (Palm Sunday)
• Sunday Mass (Catholic), 9 a.m., Memorial Chapel, corner of Battle Drive and Sisisky Avenue.
• Regular Protestant worship schedule at all chapels.
• Living Last Supper presentation, 7 p.m., Memorial Chapel
April 13 (Holy Thursday)
• Holy Thursday Mass (Catholic), 7:30 p.m., Memorial Chapel.
• Maundy Thursday Worship (Protestant), 7 p.m., Liberty Chapel, corner of Mahone and C avenues.
April 14 (Good Friday)
• Good Friday Worship (Protestant), noon, Liberty Chapel.
• Stations of the Cross (Catholic), 4 p.m., Memorial Chapel.
• Catholic Good Friday Service, 5 p.m., Memorial Chapel.
April 15 (Holy Saturday)
• Easter Vigil Mass (Catholic), 8:30 p.m., Memorial Chapel.
April 16 (Easter Sunday)
• Easter Sunrise Service, 7 a.m., Liberty Chapel. Chaplain (Col.) James Palmer, the senior chaplain for U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, will be the featured speaker. A continental breakfast will be served after the service at the chapel.
• Latter Day Saints Service, 8:30 a.m., Spiritual Fitness Center, building 6071
• Catholic Mass, 9 a.m., Memorial Chapel.
• Reload Christian Service, 9 a.m., Ord. Resiliency Center, Redstone Drive.
• 909 Contemporary Service, 9:09 a.m., Liberty Chapel.
• General Protestant Service, 11 a.m., Memorial Chapel.
• Hispanic Bilingual Protestant Service, 11 a.m., Heritage Chapel.
• Gospel Service, 11 a.m., Liberty Chapel.
As a reminder, Fort Lee visitors who do not have a DOD-issued identification card or previously issued post pass are required to complete a background check at the Lee Gate Visitor Control Center. The VCC opens at 6 a.m. weekends and holidays
For those with the approved identification card, the Sisisky Boulevard Gate is always open.