The Religious Support Office has slated a series of special worship services for the upcoming holiday season. Additionally, the office has announced the closure of several services during Holiday Block Leave.
The upcoming Christmas and New Year Catholic worship services at Memorial Chapel are as follows:
- Dec. 12, 6 p.m., Our Lady of Guadalupe Mass and Procession
- Dec. 13, 9 and 10:30 a.m. Catholic Mass
- Dec. 20, 9 and 10:30 a.m. Catholic Mass
- Dec. 24, 4:30 p.m., Christmas Eve Mass with children’s pageant and caroling
- Dec. 24, Midnight Mass
- Dec. 25, 10 a.m., Christmas Day Mass
- Dec. 31, New Year’s Eve Midnight Mass
- Jan. 1, 10 a.m., “Mary, Mother of God”
- Jan. 3, 9 and 10: 30 a.m., Epiphany of the Lord Mass
Christmas Protestant and New Year worship services are planned for the following dates, times and locations:
- Dec. 20, 11:30 a.m. General Protestant Service, Memorial Chapel
- Dec. 20, 9:09 a.m., 909 General Protestant Service, Liberty Chapel
- Dec. 20, 11 a.m., Gospel Service, Liberty Chapel
- Dec. 24, 7 p.m., Protestant Christmas Eve Service, Memorial Chapel
- Dec. 27, 11 a.m., Gospel Service, Liberty Chapel
- Dec. 27, 11:30 a.m., General Protestant Service, Memorial Chapel
- Dec. 31, 10 p.m., Collective Gospel Watch Service, Liberty Chapel
The last Ordnance RELOAD and Quartermaster RESUPPLY services for the year will be Dec. 13, with the next gatherings for both being Jan. 24.
The last Dinner and Discipleship evening at Memorial Chapel was Dec. 9, with the first for the New Year set for Jan. 13.
The last Hispanic Service of the year will be held Dec. 20. The program will resume Jan. 3.
There will be no bus transportation for advanced individual training students during the HBL and post-holiday Restriction of Movement period, Dec. 20 - Jan. 17.
Visit the RSO’s social media page – www.facebook.com/FortLeeReligiousActivities – for updates and additional activities.