Commissaries recalled several
products during the week of March 10 that were affected by the recent beef recall. Those products include:
• Hot Pockets Philly Steak & Cheese and Hot Pockets Croissant Crust Philly Steak & Cheese
• Hunt’s Meat-Flavored Spaghetti Sauce (26.5 ounces), and Hunt’s Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce with ground beef (18ounces)
• Windsor Foods’ Jose Ole Mini Beef & Cheese Tacos
In addition, General Mills announced a product recovery of two Progresso Italian Wedding Soup brands, in accordance with the recent Westland/Hallmark beef recall.
As a result, commissaries removed the following products from their shelves:
• Pro Microwave Bowl Italian-Style Wedding, 15.25-ounce bowl; (Best-If-Used-By date 05JAN9)
• Pro Soup Italian-Style Wedding, 18.5-ounce can; (Best-If-Used-By date 12OCT9-08NOV9)
Consumers can contact the General Mills consumer hot line at 1-800-200-9377.
Commissary customers can return the product to the place of purchase for a full refund.
For details, visit the Defense Commissary Agency Food Alerts Web site at www.commissaries.com or contact the local commissary.