A variety of worship services and events will take place at Fort Lee this month, culminating with the Easter holiday on April 21. All activities are open to the public. For further details on any of the listings, contact the Religious Support Office at 804-734-6494 or visit www.facebook.com/FortLeeReligiousActivities.
April 14 (Palm Sunday)
• Sunday Mass (Catholic), 9 a.m., Memorial Chapel, corner of Battle Drive and Sisisky Avenue
• Regular Protestant worship schedule at all chapels.
April 17 (Special Performance)
• Living Last Supper, 6:30 p.m., Memorial Chapel; featuring a Protestant Men of the Chapel cast, this is a dramatization of Jesus’ final meal with his disciples
April 18 (Holy Thursday)
• Holy Thursday Mass (Catholic), 5 p.m., Memorial Chapel
April 19 (Good Friday)
• Catholic Good Friday Service, 3 p.m., Memorial Chapel
April 20 (Holy Saturday)
• Easter Vigil Mass (Catholic), 8 p.m., Memorial Chapel
April 21 (Easter Sunday)
• Easter Sunrise Service (all denominations welcome), 7 a.m., Williams Stadium; followed by a continental breakfast on site and regularly scheduled services at all chapels.
• Sunday Mass (Catholic), 9 a.m., Memorial Chapel
For the early morning Sunday services, off-post visitors should use the Lee Avenue or Sisisky Avenue gates to access post, as the Mahone Avenue ACP doesn’t open until 9 a.m. and all others are closed on weekends and holidays. As a reminder, all visitors 18 years of age and older must present a valid government- or state-issued picture ID to security personnel at the gates to get approval for installation access.