All Fort Lee service members, Department of the Army civilians, military retirees, and their family and guests are invited to the special Thanksgiving meal that will be offered by each of the four dining facilities on post.
In addition to turkey and the traditional sides, as well as an impressive assortment of desserts, the food service facilities will feature decorative displays and command-group visitors from each of the major military organizations on post – some of whom will be serving part of the meal.
Meal service times for military units and guests have been arranged in time increments to promote a more casual dining atmosphere for all participants. Those paying for meals also can decrease waiting times by bringing exact change.
The Thanksgiving meal schedule for each facility is as follows:
Bldg. P-11105, 262nd Quartermaster Battalion Complex, 41st Street
• Victor Co., 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
• Charlie Co., 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
• Uniform Co., 12:30-1:30 p.m.
• Romeo Co., 1:30-2:30 p.m.
• Juliet Co., 1:30-2:30 p.m.
• Permanent party military, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
• Civilians and military retirees, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Bldg. P-3003, Eric Gibson Consolidated Dining Facility, B Ave., 23rd QM Brigade Area
• Tango Co., 11:30 a.m.- noon
• Whiskey Co., 12:10 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.
• Headquarters and Headquarters Co., 1:20- 2:20 p.m.
• Marine Corps Detachment, 2:30- 3:30 p.m.
• Navy, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Bldg. P-3500, Garrison Dining Facility, 11th Street and B Ave.
• Alpha Co., 11:30 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
• Bravo Co., 11:30 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
• Golf Co., 12:30-1:20 p.m.
• Mike Co., 12:30-1:20 p.m.
• Papa Co., 1:30-2:20 p.m.
• Air Force, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Bldg. P-18028, Samuel Sharpe Dining Facility, Aberdeen Ave., Ordnance Campus
• 832nd Ord. Bn. (A thru E companies and Marines) 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
• 16th Ord. Bn. (A, B and C Companies) 12:15-1 p.m.
• 16th Ord. Bn. (D, E and F companies) 1-1:45 p.m.
• Civilians and military retirees, 1:45-2:30 p.m.
The Thanksgiving Day meal rates for visitors are $6.80 for spouses and family members of E-4 and below, and $9.05 for all others, to include noncommissioned officers, officers, retirees and civilians.
Each of the dining facilities also will serve a breakfast meal from 6-7:30 a.m. and a dinner from 5-6:30 p.m. They are only open to regularly assigned dining facility patrons.
For more details, contact the installation food program manager at (804) 734-5030.